DATA PRIVACY NOTICE for KSA users
Privacy at Biologix: At Biologix (“the Company”) we are committed to high ethical standards and values, among them protecting the personal data of all stakeholders that we interact with.
The Company only collects and processes data to fulfill a legitimate purpose, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This data privacy notice will give you information on the data we may collect on you, how and why we Process it, as well as your rights in regards to it.
The Company may collect personal data directly from you or from publicly accessible sources (e.g., online searches).
These are examples of personal data that we might collect on you:
- Mobile telephone numbers
- Curriculum Vitae
- Voice recording
The Company may use your data to:
- Send you information on our products (availability, safety profiles,…) and related scientific/educational details, on disease awareness, or on patient education
- Send you an invitation to an event organized by the Company
- Register you to an event organized by the Company
- Better service you by answering your professional inquiries
- Execute all human resources related matters
- Comply with applicable legal requirements
The Company may share your data, only on a need-to-know basis and as per applicable data privacy laws and regulations, with authorized personnel (such as MENA CRM team, Sales team Events & Innovation team or HR team) based in Lebanon and in UAE.
The backup of the CRM data is done on PCloud servers that are located in USA and Europe.
The Company will not sell your data or offer it free of charge.
The Company provides reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your data, granting limited access to authorized parties only.
Some of our data storage systems may be located outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as mentioned above.
You have the responsibility to:
- Update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing your contact person at the Company or by contacting us at the number below.
You have the right at any time to:
- Be informed about the personal data that the Company holds on you and to get a free copy of that data
- Ask for rectification or deletion of your personal data
- To opt-out of receiving any communications sent to you by the Company and that you had previously given consent to receive; by informing your contact person at the Company or by contacting us at the number below.
Address: Salehiya Trading Company - Suliemaniah Hibatullah Al Ghaffari Street, P.O.Box 991, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
Tel.: +966 11 416 8828