DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Privacy at Biologix: At Biologix (“the Company”) we are committed to high ethical standards and values, among them protecting the personal data of all stakeholders that we interact with.
The Company only collects and processes data to fulfill a legitimate purpose, in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
This data privacy notice will give you information on the data we may collect on you, how and why we process it, as well as your rights in regards to it.
The Company may collect personal data directly from you or from publicly accessible sources (e.g., online searches).
These are examples of personal data that we might collect on you:
- Mobile telephone numbers
- Curriculum Vitae
- Voice recording from webinars
The Company may use your data to:
- Send you information on our products (availability, safety, profiles,…) and related scientific/educational details, on disease awareness, or on patient education
- Send you an invitation to an event organized by the Company
- Register you to an event organized by the Company
- Better service you by answering your professional inquiries
- Execute all human resources related matters
- Comply with applicable legal requirements
The Company may share your data, only on a need-to-know basis and as per applicable data privacy laws and regulations, with authorized personnel, business partners, third-party providers contracted by the Company (e.g., IT service providers), relevant Authorities, and auditors.
The Company will not sell your data or offer it free of charge.
The Company provides reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your data, granting limited access to authorized parties only.
You have the right at any time to:
- Be informed about the personal data that the Company holds on you
- Ask for rectification or deletion of your personal data
- To opt-out of receiving any communications sent by the Company and that you had previously given consent to receive