We, at Biologix FzCo., are pleased to share what is important to the community and listen to what is important to you through our social media accounts. We do our best to stay in touch with you and reply as quickly as possible. However, you should be informed that we do not use these channels either to advertise our products or answer product-related inquiries. Our social media accounts are not a forum for discussing products, treatments, side effects, or adverse events.
So here are some guidelines that we must follow and we ask you to do the same.
If you wish to learn more about our products, please visit our product catalogue. If you are a patient consult your physician.
We do not comment/reply on legal or regulatory matters on social media. Such inquiries should be directed to the contact below.
From time to time, we may provide links to sites/social media accounts not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content posted to these sites/social media accounts and disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites/social media accounts. Also, we do not endorse these sites or the information contained therein.
Where our social media allows for public commenting, we do not necessarily endorse comments from visitors, nor are we responsible for any opinions, content or advice shared by our visitors.
Why We Take Down Comments
We may need to remove certain comments posted by our visitors. We may take down comments related to:
- Products or Services. For regulatory reasons, we are not permitted to allow content related to products beyond name, price and quantity. To ensure 'fair balance' and 'accuracy', we will remove content that compares products, makes any claims or defamatory statements, or discusses side effects. Moreover, we will delete any comment that mentions products, be it our own or another company's. Commercial content advertising a product or a service will also be permanently deleted.
- Medical Advice. Medical advice, while well-intentioned, may have serious consequences when not provided by a medical doctor with knowledge of a patient's medical history, and will be permanently deleted.
- Adverse Reactions. Our social media accounts are not monitored by our Drug Safety Team. If you do share an adverse event with us via social media, we may follow up with you and ask for more information in order to report the event. We may remove your post to protect your privacy. For this reason, if you wish to report an adverse event related to any of our products, please contact our Drug Safety Team at the contact information below.
- Inappropriate Comments. We will remove comments that contain vulgar or foul language, disparage/attack an individual, violate someone's privacy or dignity, or contain offensive statements regarding race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or age, or that target gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Spam. We will remove comments that are unrelated to the original post, are promotional in nature, or are irrelevant.
We reserve the right to delete any comment at our sole discretion.
Reporting Adverse Reactions
For reporting adverse events relating to any of our products, please contact our Drug Safety Team using the following methods:
Phone +966 11464 6955 ext.286
Mobile +966 55 999 4037
Phone +961 9 222050 ext. 347
In all cases, please consult your physician. For emergencies, contact your physician or your local emergency hotline.